Breakfast is a meal I could have any time of day.
Eggs, fruit, toast, tea…they’re all delicious, simple and very easy to put together for a meal! A favorite dish of mine to have whenever in the day is a Breakfast Egg Taco. It is healthy and light as well as quick and easy to make.
Ingredients (Serves 1 person)
- Eggs (3)
- Corn Tortillas (2)
- Cilantro (1/4 cup)
- Cayenne Pepper (pinch)
- Grapeseed oil (1 teaspoon)
- Salsa or Hot Sauce (Optional)
- Heat pan with medium heat. Add oil.
- Crack two eggs and leave out the yolk. The third egg can be cracked with yolk. Add combined egg whites and egg with yolk to pan.
- While eggs are cooking, use another flat pan to lay corn tortillas on and heat.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper onto eggs as they finish cooking.
- Lay corn tortillas onto plate. Then ladle cooked eggs onto tortillas.
- Add a spice, salsa or hot sauce of your choosing onto eggs
- Break apart cilantro and sprinkle on top.
- What do you usually eat in the morning?
- When do you eat your first meal of the day?
- What is your favorite food for breakfast?
- How do you prefer your eggs? Scrambled, over-easy or something unique?
- Where is your favorite breakfast spot?
- What salsa or spice would you put on these breakfast tacos?