Craving a savory, crunchy meal?
Try a nacho recipe that is lean, flavorful, and quick to cook! My homemade version keeps things simple and still tasty as ever.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Lean Ground Beef (10 ounces)
- Corn Tortilla Chips (2 cups)
- Grapeseed Oil (1 teaspoon)
- Red Onion (1/2, finely chopped)
- Garlic (1 clove, minced)
- Celery (1 stalk, finely chopped)
- Chili Powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Low-fat Monterey Jack Cheese (1 ounce, grated)
- Cilantro (1/2 cup, chopped)
- Avocado (1, peeled and sliced)
- Sprinkle oil onto a large nonstick skillet. Heat over medium heat.
- Add onion and celery. Cook for 5 minutes and stir often until soft. Add chili powder and garlic, stir to combine.
- Add beef and cook for around 5 minutes. Stir often and break up any clumps until meat has browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Lay chips on two plates and top with the beef.
- Add avocado, cilantro and cheese on top!